Eligibility Requirements for a VAWA(abusing spouse or parent or child of USC or Resident) Green Card
Eligibility Requirements for a VAWA Green Card
1. The Abuser Is (or Was) a U.S. Citizen or Lawful Permanent Resident
2. You Are (or Were) the Spouse or Child of a LPR or USC Abuser or the Parent of a USC Abuser
3. There Was Abuse or Battery During the Relationship
4. Spouses Must Have Entered the Marriage With the USC or LPR in Good Faith
5. You Must Reside in the U.S. (With Few Exceptions)
6. You Must Have Lived With the LPR or USC Abuser at Some Point
7. You Must Be a Person of Good Moral Character
Posted by בבנייה נשוב בהקדם at 11:22 PM
What is a “qualifying relationship” for L-1 visa between the two companies that transfer a manger?
Whether a qualifying relationship between business entities exists is generally based on showing the existence of two aspects: ownership and control. Ownership is the legal right of possession with full power and authority to control. Control is the right and authority to direct the management and operations of the business entity. A business entity for L-1 purposes is defined as a parent, subsidiary, affiliate, or branch.
19. What is a parent?
20. What is a subsidiary?
A subsidiary is defined as a firm, corporation, or other legal entity of which a parent directly or indirectly owns at least 50% and controls. Alternatively, the parent can directly or indirectly own 50% of a 50-50 joint venture and have equal control and veto power over the entity. Finally, the parent can directly or indirectly own less than 50% of the entity if the parent controls the entity in fact.
21. What is an affiliate?
An affiliate is defined as one of two subsidiaries, both of which are owned and controlled by the same parent or individual. An affiliate can also be one of two legal entities, both of .
22. What is a branch?
Posted by בבנייה נשוב בהקדם at 9:24 PM
Posted by בבנייה נשוב בהקדם at 2:44 AM